naruto and sasuke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go to this site

Go down

Go to this site Empty Go to this site

Post by Admin Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:14 am

www.naruto-arena.com All usergroup members and leaders this where you go to sign up for naruto-arena here is where you go to battle in wars.Also this is where you train for up coming wars but training is strictly up to your usergroup leader. Registering is free so you won't have to worry about fees of any sort but you can donate to the site but that is stricly up to you and your parents.When you are in a war ask the person you are battling what there username is on naruto-arena i perfer that they have the same they have here so you won't get confused but if they don't want to it's ok. In a war you must go to start now,then pick your team,then click on private battle,finally type in their username for naruto-arena and wait for it to load. In a war after a battle between to users is done the user that lost is out.He/she is not aloud to battle again for the rest of the war and the winner can fight the person that beat one of his/her's teamate or wait for his/her's usergroup leader to tell him/her what to do next. No two wars can be scheuduled on the same day since in a war the two usergroups who are fighting have the chatbox all to there selfs. To scheudule a war between to usergroups their leader must tell me or if i'm not on tell sasuke21 and if we are both not on pm telling that you are having a war so i can reserve the chatbox for you two usergroups.Also tell me who won the war so i can record and post it on the anoucements.BYE BYE AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL USERGROUPS:!:
Admin
Admin
Hokage
Hokage

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-10-20

https://naruto-and-sasuke.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum